Monday, February 20, 2012

How can I delete all information from my used Mac Laptop and start fresh?

I received a Mac Laptop from my sister. I want to delete everything and start fresh. Is there an easy way to clean the computer of all her information, documents, pictures, account etc?How can I delete all information from my used Mac Laptop and start fresh?Create a new user account in the Accounts pane of System Preferences (Applications/Utilities). Log out of her account, log into yours, and delete her account if you want. You can also transfer files across the accounts if there are a select few you want from there.How can I delete all information from my used Mac Laptop and start fresh?put in your leopard install discs turn of your macbook and hold c when you turn it on to do a fresh install
  • coming soon to dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment