Monday, February 20, 2012

Is there anyway I can find official astrology information?

I always look at multiple sites and they all give me contradicting information.



Does anyone have an official website that I can get information about signs and compatibility?



Thanks.Is there anyway I can find official astrology information?There is no such thing as "official" let alone any consistency in astrology. No theories, no evidence, and no way to tell even which type is the right one.Thousands of astrologers and no two will say the same thing.



Since it is 100% belief oriented, you will have to choose to accept it or not.Is there anyway I can find official astrology information?Cafe Astrology gives the best information I have found so far. Compatibility is pretty much based on the order of your signs and it's all about perception. It all depends on what YOUR looking for. You don't necessarily need to be with someone just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment