Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the best way to show lenders positive information on my credit report?

Currently, my credit report doesn't have any negative information. My credit report doesn't show any positive on it either. How can I get positive Information on my credit report?What is the best way to show lenders positive information on my credit report?Best thing to do is get something out on hire purchase, (it doesn't have to be expensive) just make sure you already have the money to pay for it all. Then pay it back in only a couple of months rather than a year or two. Do this a few times and you're credit report will show that your able to service your credit and pay it back earlier. This is helpful especially if your going to apply for a fairly big loan like a mortgage in the future.What is the best way to show lenders positive information on my credit report?http://credit.about.comWhat is the best way to show lenders positive information on my credit report?creditreport.imess.net - try this site. I use it to monitor my credit and also cleaned off some bad items from my credit report. You can apply for free initial plan and get your scores and reports for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment