Monday, February 20, 2012

Where can I find research information about habanero peppers?

I need to find concrete research data about the health effects of habanero peppers.

I've been looking all over the web but only find private sites with information and I needed something I could rely on such as a University research, a team of Scientists, or even better the FDA



I need to know for a fact if and how they are good for you and what amounts a person would have to consume for it to be positively affecting the person's health.



This is for school project.

Thank you for helping out!!Where can I find research information about habanero peppers?Does the information you want have to deal with habanero peppers specifically or the active ingredient, capsaicin? If it's just the capsaicin, google that, but for starters, here is some info from the MayoClinic.



http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/drug-in鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment